GEE Online Event Fair 2024
Your free live ticket
Event Space Management
Whether you need an indoor exhibition or outdoor space for an international fair, our team provides all the necessary details for linking up. We are able to market your upcoming events and offer management for smooth outcomes.
Our exhibition spaces come in 9, 18, and 26 square meter options. We can also provide additional features like:Standing sales.
All of these can be customized with your marketing materials to further spread the word about your event or as attendee gifts.
Event Cancellation Rules & Regulations
Any of our event organizers, exhibitors, and featured businesses need to abide by the following rules and regulations set forth by our experienced team at GEE.
GEE company must be notified 90 days prior to the registration of the exhibiting store or for partnership operations in writing. If any cancellation or withdrawal occurs after 90 days, you will be charged accordingly. Our fee schedule is as follows:
50% of fees within 90 days
75% of fees within 30 days
100% of fees within 25 days
- Any indoor and outdoor fair exhibitors must abide by the rules, regulations, laws, and local ordinances of the country they are working within.
- If any rules and regulations are displayed at the fair or exhibition site, they must be followed by all exhibitors.
- Any exhibitor working with GEE must exhibit only in the allotted space. We are not able to modify, change, or accommodate requests after securing a store or place.
- Any space or store allocated to a member cannot be shared or sublet to any third-party business, group, or organization.
- Unexpected media functions such as video, audio, or radio are not allowed to be played on any loudspeaker.
- We do not tolerate disturbing or disrespecting neighboring exhibitors in any way.
We want to be sure we have the most accurate information about your brand or business growth opportunity by collecting the current exhibition information for your upcoming event. Please include:
If you have any questions about the information we collect, please feel free to contact our team, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
We ask that all cancellations and activities be carried out in accordance with current GEE company rules and regulations. These include:
- All business stakeholders must be pre-approved by our team at GEE before conducting any business transactions.
- GEE can and will execute any contract only with the consent of both parties.
- Buyer and seller should coordinate all communication through our GEE representatives and system.
- Buyer and seller must agree to follow the rules and scope of work performed under any agreed-upon contract.
- Any VAT, tax, or customs rules and regulations must be followed in the respective country where activities are taking place.
- In the event of any agreement rules and regulations breakage, GEE can appeal to local legal authorities and courts according to the country-specific laws.
- All items must be agreed upon between both buyer and seller to ensure the quality and quantity of any terms. GEE will not interfere in this respect.
GEE is proud to serve our clients with the various marketing, branding, and links support necessary to conduct any event and exhibition. We are well versed in the essential insurance policies and supporting documentation to ensure you have a complete agreement with any buyer and seller as well as an explicit declaration of intent, so everyone is on the same page. As a leader in E-Exhibition services, we recognize that every event will have a unique need, so our agreements include:
- Individual/Company/Sale Policies
- Refund Policy
- Break/Lost/Theft Policies
- Discount and Donation Policies
- Profit Policies
- Management Cost Agreement
- Income Tax/VAT/Customs Declarations
- Deposit Amount & Paid Amount Verification
- E-Signature Options
- Payment Details Information
Collecting this information ensures all marketing, branding, and linkage can be completed to the full expectations of all parties involved.